понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

free flash wallpaper




Another long Sunday of events, and at the same time I am cooking a turkey..

It seems Sky is in need of a new start. The run went on as usual but for farming. Farming for an item that is very difficult to get.

Starting this Wednesday, lolGenbu will make itapos;s debut in Sky. Lead by Visionsapos;s very own Cefirot, Xavierus, and Craetos. Along with them Deatress. Already limbus is working out fantastic. With them running the LS is more than enough for me to believe in them.




On to Nyzul Isle. We did 11-16 and 56-60. Cerberus awaited us at Floor 60. Scary fight as most attacks flew right at your screen. We came so close to beating him but fell on his feet =(



Lastly Limbus. We returned to one of the Apollyon Zones we failed. My Sam also makes a return. Melee? Eww. Yes I question why I even leveled it lol. This run was special�for me tho.

For the first time, I�was able to perform a correct SATA ws. There may have been a few times where I�missed due to the mob turning but really I was able to do at least one�which is more than my usual�average on Sam.

To each their own and for me in order to do it I have to take my time to setup and then when the time is right.. Trigger it all quickly. It will only get better hopefully.



This was a fast run. More ppl and things were being killed quickly. So what exactly went wrong the last time we were here.? Oh well hopefully an Omega/Ultima set soon.



brunet jean marc, free flash wallpaper, free flash wallpapers, free flash web, free flash web banner.



Комментариев нет: