понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cheapest+ipod




Devin.
God damn it.

I blame myself.� I could make excuses all day about how I only wanted to rush to Mabry and take care of her.� She didnapos;t need me, though.� She had Brendan.� Sheapos;ll always have Brendan.� But I needed her, because I was too caught up in my own stupid grief over Song.� I didnapos;t THINK.� I knew Devin; I should have known that he would try something like this.� I could have gotten help- could have stopped him from throwing his life away.� FUCK.

I will never be that selfish again.� Iapos;m shutting it all of that down and hauling my ass towards this battle.� I will do my goddamn job, and protect Mabry, the healers and the wounded.� I will train, I will work, and I will give everything I have to give.

Iapos;ve rigged up a travios style stretcher and some dog harnesses, so if anybody falls on the battle field, I and my two muscular mutts will be available to pull you back to the healers.� Between the three of us we should be able to haul anyone under� 300 lbs pretty efficiently.

Iapos;m sorry that most of you had to meet me now, when Iapos;m... Like this.� Maybe someday after this is over youapos;ll meet the firey, compasionate and upbeat girl I can be.� For now I just want to end this.� If we die, we die with honor.� If we live, we may yet see the sun rise.

[[Locked to all refs and allies except� the Normanites]]
If anything happens to me, please take care of Mabry, Brendan, John and Melissa.� I donapos;t want them to do anything stupid on my account.� They all need each other too much.�






cheapest+ipod, cheapest+ipods.



Комментариев нет: