воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

abbotts countrywide




My experiences so far with wireless on OpenBSD have been... Negative. Frankly, Iapos;m really disappointed. So many things do work great on the laptop (thanks in no small part to it being an older APM-based one, instead of a modern ACPI-based headache), Iapos;m really flummoxed at how bad the wireless has been. Whether Iapos;m using known-working USB WiFi adapters, brand new CardBus wireless adapters, etc., the damned thing has variable success. I have had no luck whatsoever joining my own wireless network (with or without WEP), and only decent success joining other networks (the most success has come at coffee shops).

Iapos;m still not sure what to blame, whether itapos;s the laptop (which has admittedly seen better days) or my access point or OpenBSD, but itapos;s got me fairly down. There are two ways I wanted to use this laptop: in coffee shops and bars, and sitting in front of the TV in the living room. Iapos;m only moderately confident about the former use now, and about ready to completely give up on the latter use. My next thought right now, honestly, is to install XP on it and see if that yields greater success - although Iapos;m not entirely confident I can, given its CD-ROM woes.

case hello ipod kitty video, abbotts countrywide, abbotts countrywide chelmsford, abbotts countrywide colchester, abbotts countrywide ely.



Комментариев нет: