вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

bulletin myspace topic




AH�CSS� It begins now.��This makes me happy.� Though Iapos;m not particularly happy that Iapos;m on a mac, I figure itapos;s at least time to learn how to use the should I�ever be forced into doing so.� I�mean, itapos;s not my favourite thing in the world to do, learning how to use a completely different platform, but really?� I�think I can manage it.� Maybe.� Weapos;ll see.� They keyboard isnapos;t bad and it doesnapos;t make very much noise, so I can survive.

I really really really hate the control+click bullshit, though.� And the command button or whatever.� Itapos;s insanity, is what it is, and I wonapos;t stand for it �I�WILL�NOT



I thought I was going to be late for class today because my French exam was THE�LONGEST�THING�IN�THE�WORLD. �OH�MY GOD.� All of the other exams?��I finished early. �Not this one.� Nobody did, that I could see, and if they had, they probably finished early because they had no idea what they were doing and decided not to even bother trying.� Because seriously?��That was one of the longest tests Iapos;ve ever taken for a 50 minute class.� -.-� I do not need to take a 70 minute exam in a 50 minute class, ktnx.� Rawr.

In other news, Iapos;m still putting off putting together the�Quibbler.� It needs to be done before Halloween, and I�should be able to manage that, but it would be nice if the person who was supposed to help me put the effing thing together would do so. �I�really donapos;t want to spend 50 hours putting this shit together simply because she doesnapos;t want to bother anymore.� Honestly?� I�think sheapos;s got the setting for like, text boxes effed all to hell, so Iapos;m going to try to fix that, but I doubt Iapos;ll have much success.� Oh well.

AND�now, I think itapos;s time for class to recommence, so wheee� Off we go.

focus gauge oil st170, bulletin myspace topic, bulletin myspace valentine, bulletin myspace whore, bulletin myspace.com post site.



Комментариев нет: