четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

birth defects in children





10:08am 10.16.08


Cant stop, cant stop laughing at all this shit. It gets funnier and funnier every damn day@# i mean shit. Im trying my damndest to find the line between what needs to be acomplished just...life. Ridin out taking care of what needs to be taken care of....you can go wherever you like...once you find the road.. Ride that line.

I�thrive�on�helping people out. Im glad an old friend had a badass birthday last night/today. (this week has been one elongated, strange, blur) Showing people how to see again is priceless.....no matter how...outdated that vision may be. (4 years in the past) Everyone has to restart somewhere. Truly.��� ...�� tests of patience.

on another note... 4 pitchers of yuingling had nothing on me I owned those sons of bitches last night#@@@~


...except once i woke up this morning, then they owned my liver.���� thank GOD for coffee, seriously.


I agree with weezy, I put on for my city as well....Its just ironic while im here in gadsden, al ive come to the realization...I have no "city" anymore.


i need it back.


i cant stop, its all i know.


I miss Herman, Ates Jason more than anyone knows.


Let It Rock.



families first vacation homes, birth defects in children, birth defects in cats, birth defects in bulldog puppies, birth defects in brownsville texas.



Комментариев нет: