вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

does smoking cause acne




Soma. Povidone iodine. Cayenne extract. Curried stir fry. Valerian extract. Bandages. Sympathetic and empathetic husband.
Doing better.
Less raw.

Watching "Heroes" now. It is awesome as always. I like Vortex Guy.

I wonder if you could plagiarize yourself if the original story is your own fanfiction? I wrote several TMNT fanfics many years ago, fics that Iapos;ve been considering dissecting and disassembling, taking certain sentences and fragments and putting them in the novel. Especially the forever-unfinished "Shadow Rising." I loved writing that story. I donapos;t even know if I can finish it now, itapos;s been so very long. And "Ashes To Ashes" is lost forever. The sites that hosted it donapos;t seem to exist anymore. But I remember bits of it. I remember enough.

Also... Adamapos;s father still has prostate cancer. The surgery failed. The surgeons couldnapos;t remove the tumor. Now Bernie must recover from a surgery that didnapos;t even go anywhere. In a few weeks, they will try radiation. Maybe even cyberknife. Iapos;m tense, but I realize that things will be all right, regardless.
does smoking cause acne, does smoke contain nicotine, does smoke away work, does smell vagina why.



Комментариев нет: